If you want to experience the love of an animal and the satisfaction of saving a life…without the financial commitment…the GPR foster program is for you! GPR’s foster care program is at the heart of our rescue mission.
We believe in providing individual, quality care to each animal that comes into our program. Once GPR makes the decision to rescue an animal, that animal becomes part of the GPR family. We assume all responsibility for each pet that we rescue, giving them all they need to ensure their quality of life and well-being. We treat them with respect and love them as our own until the time comes when we can provide them with the ultimate gift, a loving and permanent home.
If you would like more information on the Gainesville Pet Rescue Foster Care Program, Please email us at HeatherTGPR@aol.com or call us at 352-692-4773. You can also download our foster application and bring it by our office.
Download the Foster Application
- Pet food, bowls, toys, leashes, litter boxes, crates, training aides, and other pet care supplies.
- All veterinary care.
- GPR representatives on call 24 hours for emergencies.
- On-going support, training, and follow-ups.
Foster Home Provides
- A safe and loving environment for a pet to live until he/she finds a permanent home.
- Foster reports on the pet’s behavior, traits, and general health.
- Transportation for the pet to and from the GPR office on adoption days.
- A rescued pet with a second chance at life!
**Please note: Fosters must be 18yrs of age